Battle Row Campground
Requirements for the 2020 Battle Row Camping Season
- Reservations only, no walk-ins
- All residents and non-resident campers are welcome
- Household cannot exceed six persons
- No guests allowed
- Facemasks must be worn when walking to and from the RV sites, in parking area and office, and in any other instance when social distancing of six feet cannot be maintained
- Gloves and masks must be worn when using the dump station
- Campers’ RVs must be self-contained
- Restrooms will be closed
- Only non-contact games and sports permitted on site
- No tent camping
By adhering to these new requirements, we will all safely enjoy the summer at Battle Row.
Comprising 44 acres of campground and dense woods, Battle Row is an ideal place to relax with family and friends. Battle Row has 64 campsites ranging in length from up to 40 feet in length as follows: 52 sites have water and electricity (31 sites with 30amp/125-volt electric hookups and 21 with 50 amp/125 volt); and 12 tent sites (must be 21 years of age or older to reserve).
A comfort station is equipped with restrooms and private showers. The campground also offers swings, a recreational field, a rally field for club group camping. Leisure Pass holders receive resident rate.
All Reservations are Non Refundable
Take the Long Island Expressway to Exit 48 South (Round Swamp Road). Go about one mile to Bethpage-SweetHollow Road and make a left. Make a right onto Claremont Road. Entrance is on the right.
Take Sunrise Highway to Route 110 North. Proceed to Spagnoli Road and turn left. Follow Spagnoli Road to Claremont Road. Make a left and then a right into the campground.