Summer Recreation Program
PLEASE NOTE: We suggest not using a mobile device for registration. There will be forms that you will need to read, sign electronically, print, and scan back to the camp office. This will be difficult to do on a mobile device.
- If you already have a Nassau County Online Website login with an email attached to your account, if you have an active Leisure Pass, or if you have purchased a permit, picnic reservation, ice skating session, or a cabana lottery, your account is properly set up and you can go forward with signing up for the Summer Recreation Program at Wantagh Park & Cantiague Park on our website https://secure.rec1.com/NY/nassau-county-ny/catalog
- If you already have a Nassau County Online Website login but do not have an email attached to your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide the following information so we can add your email to your account, and you can register and check out properly:
- Phone Number
- Email address that you would want on file
- If you need to create a Nassau County Online Website login, please visit: https://secure.rec1.com/NY/nassau-county-ny/catalog
Once logged in, children can be added through the “Accounts” page by clicking on “Catalog” to return to the main page to register for the Summer Recreation Program.
During the check out process, please download the (3) forms for each camper that you are registering for the Summer Recreation Program
- Emergency Contact Form
- Medical Form
- Camper Profile Form
These forms need to be filled out for each camper and emailed back to the camp office at email@example.com within 2 business days of your online registration.
If your forms are not received for each camper registered within 2 business days of your online registration, your registration will be considered incomplete and your child’s spot in the Summer Recreation Program will be delayed.
Please note, if your Doctor’s office uses their own medical form, that will be accepted as long as all the information needed is included on the form. If there is any information still needed, the camp nurse will notify you that additional information is needed from your Doctor.
If you have any questions regarding Nassau County Online Website registration or logins, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions on the Summer Recreation Program, you can reach our camp office at email@example.com