Find A Job
The Nassau County Department of Labor has entered the links on our “Find A Job” Page for the sole purpose of serving the general public; with regards to providing resources for employment opportunities and career empowerment opportunities. We are not in partnership with any of the companies listed. These companies are not Nassau County agencies or partners.
- New York Labor Services
- Social Services page
- Nassau Community College Website
- Nassau Community College Workforce Development Site
- JobZone New York website
- Nassau Boces Website
- Suffolk County Department of Labor
- MTA’s Employment Portal
one-stop career center locations:
Helmets to Hardhats:
Helmets to Hardhats is a national, nonprofit program that connects National Guard, Reserve, retired and transitioning active-duty military service members with skilled training and quality career opportunities in the construction industry.
QUICK-GUIDE FOR FINDING A JOB ON THE NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR’S WEBSITE:
- In your Search Engine: Type, “NYSDOL”
- Click-on the Top Header: “nysdol - New York State Department of Labor”
- On the NYSDOL’s Home Page: Click-on, “Find a Job”
- Then scroll down; and click-on: “Jobs Express – Openings in NYS"
At this point, all the current positions available in the State of New York, are available for you to search; through the various filters that are provided.