Text COVID19NC to 888777
to get updates on Coronavirus in Nassau County on your mobile device.
Click here for how to receive the texts in additional languages.
- Vaccine Information
- April 1, 2021 - NYSDOH Travel and Quarantine Advisories and Health Care Provider Return to Work Update
- Evening and Weekend Testing at FQHCs
- Find a Testing Site
- Childhood Inflammatory Disease Related to COVID-19
- CDC Novel Coronavirus / COVID-19 Summary
- COVID-19 Parent Application for CARES Child Care Scholarship
- How you can help stop the spread.
- Importance of Social Distancing
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding School Reopening from Nassau County and Suffolk County Departments of Health
- Gym and Fitness Center Reopening in Nassau County During the Covid-19 Public Health Emergency
- Practice social distancing by avoiding gatherings of any kind and staying at least six feet apart during necessary interactions.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- In-Person and Catered Events
What are the symptoms?
- Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for those with underlying health issues.
- Symptoms include fever, cough and shortness of breath and appear 2-14 days after exposure.
What to do if you have symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- STAY HOME and call (before visiting) your healthcare provider. Most people with COVID-19 have mild illness and recover at home without medical care. Do not leave your home, except to get necessary medical care.
COVID-19 BY THE NUMBERS
County Executive Laura Curran announced today that The Red Course, one of three 18-hole, legendary golf courses at Eisenhower Park, is now open for its 107th season. The course is open Tuesdays – Sundays from 5:30am to 6:00pm until December 6, 2021 Read on...
County Executive Outlines $85 Million in Federal Infrastructure Bill Requests for Enhanced Veteran Healthcare and State’s First Veteran Housing Village Read on...
assau County Executive Laura Curran announced today that 500,000 residents will have received their first COVID-19 shot, or approximately half of the County’s adult population. Read on...