Battle Row Campground
Comprising 44 acres of campground and dense woods, Battle Row is an ideal place to relax with family and friends. Battle Row has 64 campsites ranging in length from up to 40 feet in length as follows: 52 sites have water and electricity (31 sites with 30amp/125-volt electric hookups and 21 with 50 amp/125 volt); and 12 tent sites (must be 21 years of age or older to reserve).
A comfort station is equipped with restrooms and private showers. The campground also offers swings, a recreational field, a rally field for club group camping. Leisure Pass holders receive resident rate.
To book a campground at Battle Row Campground for the 2022 season please click on the link below.
- You must have a valid leisure pass and the camper must be registered in Nassau County to receive resident discounts.
- All reservations are subject to change and approval by Battle Row Campground Staff.
- All payments are due upon booking your reservation.
- No camper or RV can be booked for more than 14 consecutive days on the same site.
- You will be contacted by staff if any problems arise with your booking
- Please be absolutely certain of your dates of arrival and departure due to our NO REFUND policy
- If you have any question please call 516-572-8690 for details
- Please check each site before booking for length requirements as each one is different
- No RV can stay on any one site for more than 14 days consecutively- after the 14 day period has been reached a new site must be booked in advance
- When booking online if the same site is booked for more than 14 consecutive days the reservation is subject to automatic refusal and removal without an alternate site offered
- Falsifying of residency and or leisure pass ownership will be subject to price increase or removal
- There are a limited number of tent camping sites. Tent camping sites are strictly for tent camping. No campers or RVs are permitted.
Click the link below to start booking process:
All Reservations are Non Refundable
Take the Long Island Expressway to Exit 48 South (Round Swamp Road). Go about one mile to Bethpage-SweetHollow Road and make a left. Make a right onto Claremont Road. Entrance is on the right.
Take Sunrise Highway to Route 110 North. Proceed to Spagnoli Road and turn left. Follow Spagnoli Road to Claremont Road. Make a left and then a right into the campground.